How To Make A Button In Blog

Finally, I found a trick about How To Make A Button In Blog. The way is very easy, because only need simple script. The purpose of this trick is to modify our articles, so our articles will look attractive and unique. Now,  I will tell you the steps. (Previously, I am sorry to you because this trick cannot active in my blog. I don't know why? So, I only give you the picture)




=>Normal button :
<button>Full Blog Tricks</button>

=>But if you want to put a link, you can use this script
<a rel="nofollow" href="http://full-tricks.blogspot.com" target="blank"><button>Full Blog Tricks</button></a>

Hopefully  useful...

6 comments:

I gotta bookmark this website it seems extremely helpful very useful

Reply
24/2/20

Post a Comment

:) :( :)) :D =))
Loading Comment Form